Don’t think that a metal roof is not a good addition for your home. Although the metal roof might’ve been used only on businesses at one time, things have changed and now many homeowners put them atop their houses. Perhaps you can benefit from use of a metal roof on your home. Read below to learn five of the many reasons that you should consider a metal roof and call the residential roofing services Portland pros without delay.
1. Metal roofs provide the long lasting value that you want and can appreciate. No other roof lasts as long as the metal roof. The average lifetime of metal is about 50 years but some roofs can last as long as 100 years.
2. Don’t take the first roof that comes your way when the metal roof comes in so many fun, assorted colors, metal materials, and styles so it is easy to find something that matches your decorative style.
3. Although it is essential to keep an eye on the roof, metal is a virtually maintenance free material. The roofing materials are resistant to rust and many other weather damages and can resistant to winds up to 120 MPH.
4. With a metal roof on the home you have the best protection in town. You have peace of mind and confidence and comfort in the roof and the benefits and value that it will bring your way.
5. How much money do you want to spend to buy a metal roof? You won’t go broke to make this addition because it is a cost effective material for all homeowners to enjoy. Although the initial price of a metal roof is more than the costs of other roofing materials, it pays for itself in no time at all, bringing extensive durability to your doorstep.